Tuesday, 17 October 2017; 7:00-8:45pm
This forum will provide free legal advice for
- EEA/EU nationals wishing to acquire permanent residency and UK citizenship
- UK Cypriots wishing to acquire Cypriot citizenship
While your legal status will not change until the UK concludes its exit from the European Union in 2019 safeguarding your future rights is key.
- This event will not be a political forum to discuss Brexit. The aim is to provide clear, practical advice on maintaining your rights post Brexit.
1. Eligibility and process for EEA/EU nationals to acquire permanent residency and citizenship status
2. Eligibility and process for UK born Cypriots to acquire a passport from the Republic of Cyprus
There will be a Q&A session after the talk.
>>> REGISTER HERE
19:00 Doors open
19:15 Presentations by Victoria Sharkey and Ioannis Koukoularides
Level 3 OISC immigration adviser
Victoria has practised immigration law since 1998. Initially with a London based private immigration firm, where she specialised in work permit applications for IT professionals. She subsequently spent 18 months in India working with several multinational IT firms, moving project workers and their families to the UK, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Consul General of the Republic of Cyprus to the UK
The Consul General directs the Consulate assisting Cypriot citizens in the U.K. with a range of issues including the issuing of passports and reports of birth abroad (the equivalent of a U.K. birth certificate).
The Consulate General is open to the public Monday – Friday: 09:30 – 13:00
Tel.: +44 (0) 20 7321 4100, ext. 2 (Telephone lines open 14:00-16:00 daily)
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7321 4160/4165
THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
National Federation of Cypriots in the UK (Greek Cypriot Brotherhood),
Britannia Road, London N12 9RU